Harvest Kids offers fun, safe, age-specific classrooms for newborns through 5th grade during all of our adult services on the weekends.
In our 2 years-Kindergarten ages, we are committed to teaching the important first steps children need to develop their trust in God. We accomplish this through Bible stories, music and play. Children will learn that God made them, God loves them, and Jesus wants to be their friend forever!
In our 1st-5th grade classes, children experience both a small and large group environment. They learn the basic truths of: I can trust God no matter what, I need to make the wise choice, and I should treat others the way I want to be treated through Bible stories, music and play.
Here's what you can expect:
For in-person services, we're doing everything we can to maintain a clean and safe environment for the kids and volunteers in our Kids spaces.
- Temp checks plus hand sanitizer for kids before entering the Kids area
- Masks required for everyone in grades K-5th
- Limited room capacity so we can do our best to spread kids out (first come, first served)
- Enhanced cleaning protocols in all spaces
- No food, snacks or drinks during service
- All volunteers and staff are background-checked and trained before they start volunteering—so know that your kids are in safe hands
- At Kids Check-In, your family is assigned a random, three-digit alpha-numeric code that is on your child’s name tag and your security tag. You will use your security tag to pick up your child in their classroom after the service.
If your kid feels sick at home, they'll feel sick at church. We want all of our kids to remain healthy and happy, so we ask that kids be kept at home if they're not feeling well. We'll be very excited to see them the following week!
Kids programming offered at all Sunday morning services.
Our child check process has been designed to enhance the safety of every child that comes to Harvest Kids. If you're a first time guest, before you attend, fill out the pre-registration form for a quick and smooth check-in process.CHILD PRE-REGISTRATION
Engaging and interactive online services for both Preschool and Elementary kids as well as resources to continue the conversation at home.
We want to partner with you, the parent, to help your child grow in their walk with Jesus. One way to do that is to download the “Parent Cue” app from your smartphone’s app store. It features the music in your child’s class, Bible story content, and cues for you to engage in conversation with your child during the week.
We provide engaging interactive online services for both Preschool and Elementary kids as well as resources to continue the conversation at home. You can find worship services, parent resources and devotions. Everything you need to make Harvest Kids come alive at home.
Would you like to make an eternal impact in the lives of children? Join our team and create a legacy for the next generation. We are building teams to serve in Harvest Kids, Infant through 5th Grade.